1. Daniel went to Moab for a BOYS ONLY trip. My sister-in-law and I got to hang out with them for a few hours before heading up to Salt Lake from NM. Lucky us.
2. My good friend Carly got married!
3. Finally got to see what all the hype about City Creek mall was about. It really is as cool as people say. Plus I got to hang out with my bestie and I bought a cute skirt at H&M.
4. Surprised our cousin, Sister Jardine, at temple square.
5. Found a bunch of awesome skirts while thrift store shopping.
6. My first ever IPod is now alive after being dead for a few years . It's nice to have 30 gigs of memory back.
7. Went a little crazy with gold spray paint. My sister and I crafted all weekend. You can expect some DIY tutorials soon.
8. Dr. Pepper flavored ice cream at SUB ZERO is our weakness.
9. Went on a hike with my other bestie.
10. Little brother and I went on a date to In-N-Out Burger.
11. Went to World Market (I think 4 times) in a matter of two weeks. I guess you could say we're a little obsessed.
12. Celebrated Father's Day early since we won't be there for real Father's Day. My sister made the cute label and card. Oh, and that tray with the gold stripes... that was a product of our gold spray paint frenzy.
We had a really great time in Utah visiting friends and family. I am so excited that we'll be back again in August. Next stop Seattle, Washington!
so where are you guys going to end up?
we'll be moving to st. Louis, MO in the fall for chiropractic school. we'll be there for 4-5 years.
Aw! I had so much fun with you! I can't wait until you come back
Post a Comment